If you own a pond yourself or know of someone who ran into trouble with their water quality then it might be due to a lack in pond dechlorinator use.
Pond Dechlorinator: Aquatic Experts PondFirst Pond Water Conditioner
Brand: Aquatic Experts
Aquatic Experts PondFirst Pond Water Conditioner Features:
- CUTTING EDGE FORMULA! Makes tap water INSTANTLY SAFE by removing chlorine, and chloramines; it even removes toxic ammonia, nitrites, and detoxifies heavy metals.
- Our complete premium conditioner is perfect for all ponds, freshwater, marine, and reef aquariums.
- POWERFUL TREATMENT: Our PondFirst 16.9-ounce bottle treats 5,000 gallons. Use 1 capful or 1 teaspoon per 50 gallons.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE! Our Premium Water Conditioner is PROVEN and TRUSTED for use with all pond fish, invertebrates such as shrimp and snails as well as all live plants.
- REMARKABLE RESULTS! Use PondFirst water treatment when adding water lost through evaporation, during water changes, and also when ammonia and/or nitrite levels are measurable.
- BEST VALUE! Concentrated formula treats 5000 gallons! Get more treatments out of one bottle!
Publisher: Aquatic Experts
Aquatic Experts PondFirst Pond Water Conditioner Details:
POND DECHLORINATOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
PondFirst Complete Aquarium Water Conditioner
QUESTION: Is PondFirst Safe To Use For Aquatic Turtles?
ANSWER: Yes, our water conditioner is safe for aquatic turtles, frogs, tadpoles, snails, and all other invertebrates.
QUESTION: I have a 1,500-gallon pond. When doing a water change do I treat the entire 1,500 gallons or just the new water I am adding?
ANSWER: Treat only the new water you are adding. Simply add 1 capful or 1 teaspoon for each 50 gallons of water being treated.
QUESTION: Does your pond water treatment smell bad?
ANSWER: No, PondFirst works just as well at making water safe without having the awful sulfur smell.
We want our aquatic friends to be happy; we know that fish have olfactory receptors in 2 pits on their snout which are used to find food, spawning grounds, and much more.
Your fish will love our water treatment.
QUESTION: Do I have to add this treatment to my water before putting it into my pond or can I add it directly to the pond as I add the clean water?
ANSWER: You can add it before or after. Both ways will give the same great results as long as there is good water flow throughout your entire pond.
If you do not have adequate water flow, add PondFirst as the clean water is flowing into your pond to allow our treatment to quickly make your
Package Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches