The HI-Blow Linear Air Pump Pond Aeration Septic Aerator operates at low vibration with low power consumption.
This pond aerator is compatible with the Gast SPP-80 and many other air pumps.
Features of the HI-Blow Linear Air Pump Pond Aeration Septic Aerator
- Clean oil-less air, long life
- Extremely quiet operation, low vibration
- Low power consumption, low starting current
- 4.2 cfm Max Air Flow, 80 Liters of Air Per Minute, 3.6 psi Max Continuous Operating Pressure
- 120VAC, 60 Hz, 1.6A, 71 Watts, 36 dBA @ 1 meter, Includes Rubber 90 and Alarm Connection Fitting
HI-Blow Linear Air Pump Pond Aeration Septic Aerator Details:
The Hi-Blow HP-80 Aerator is a compatible replacement for the Gast SPP-80, Thomas 5078 and 5080, and many other 80 LPM air pumps.
Hi-Blow HP-80 is commonly used on many 500 GPD systems.
Hi-Blow Aerators, Hi-Blow Septic Air Pumps, and Hi-Blow HP Models are the highest quality septic air pumps used on aerobic septic systems today.
The Hi-Blow Diaphragms last longer than any pump on the market.
Hi-Blow Linear Septic Air Pumps all have low power consumption, quiet operation, low vibration, low pulsation, long life, and are easy to service.
Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 9.5 x 9.0 inches