HQUA PAS10 Pond & Lake Aerator System for Up to 1 Acre, 110V 1/2 HP Compressor + One roll 100' Weighted Tubing +One Diffuser.
HQUA PAS10 Features:
- Function: Compressed air blows into the bottom of the pond, increase the dissolved oxygen rate in ponds.Keeps water clear and Reduces the chance of fish kills.
- Able to aerate ponds up to 1 acre, compressor operates up to 50' deep while the motor draws 4.8 amps and pumps 4.7 CFM of air.
- High efficient and quiet 1/2 Hp Oil-less Rocking Piston Air Pump.
- EPDM non-stick 10” membrane diffuser. 12” square base for the diffuser’s stability.
- 100' High quality hose airline.
HQUA PAS10 Details:
Are you troubled by these pond & lake problems?
- Algae Blooming Fish Kill Muck Accumulation
- Turbid Water Body
- Foul Odor
- Swarming Pests
How to fix the problems above? Simple - the HQUA-PAS10
Why you need a HQUA-PAS10 Pond & Lake Aeration System?
Eutrophication and insufficient dissolved oxygen might be the main reason that cause these issues.
There is a balance in oxygen demand and supply of your pond & lake system. Ponds and lakes without enough oxygen have a difficult time handling nutrient overloads, especially phosphorus.
PAS10 diffused aeration "turns the lake over" , adding oxygen at all levels, in the most efficient and cost effective way to achieve a healthy balance.
Imagine a small aeration disk that works in an aquarium, this unit will help you restore the lakes and ponds naturally.
HQUA-PAS10 RPC Rocking Piston Compressor:
High efficiency, continuous-duty and reliable compressor is the main unit of the system.
Rubber mounts reduce noise and vibration for silent operation. Airflow valve manifold simplifies airflow management to individual diffusers, you could adjust the aeration depending on the structure of your pond or lake.
Air filter maximizes the life of the compressor.
Pressure relief valve safeguards from back pressure.
HQUA-PAS10 Power demand:
Max Amps: 4.8 A.
Max Pond Size: 1 Acres Max CFM: 4.6
Max Depth: 50’ HQUA-PAS20AD
Airflow Diffuser Stainless steel connector for the airline and the diffuser plate.
Good quality ensures that a large number of stable and small bubbles are generated during the aeration process, making it easier to dissolve into the water rather than flushing out of the water.
Self-cleaning function makes it not easy to be blocked by muck and cause work failure. EPDM non-stick 10” membrane diffuser. 12” square stainless steel base for the diffuser’s stability.
Package Dimensions: 25.4 x 15.2 x 11.6 inches