Saw Trax 1088 Full Size Varsity Package Panel Saw
The Saw Trax 1000 Series panel saws is a 10 foot frame with a 88 inch cross cut capability that includes standard features plus an accessory package is completely recommended to most woodworkers.
Saw Trax Features:
- Set & Forget Patented Accu-Square Alignment System - Never Goes Out of Square
- Use a Floating Router Plate or Razor Knife Cutter in the same carriage
- Portable and Capable. Folding stand and frame wheels included
- More Accurate with Exclusive sealed bearing system that makes carriage movement easy and precise
- Tools & Home Improvement
Saw Trax Details:
This series unit is ideal for customers that need to break down sheet goods that are less than 1 ¾ inches thick with precision cuts.
A Makita 5007N circular saw on a spinning saw insert and the best dust collection hook-ups possible are provided with this machine.
The Folding stand is as easy to open & close as a ladder, yet provides complete stability while in operation.
For portability and mobility, transport wheels are included. Both the vertical and horizontal measuring systems help to ensure accurate cuts while the stop bar provides the capability to make repetitive cuts.
Saw Trax Patented Accu-Square alignment system
This system assures that your machine will never go out of square and our unique sealed roller bearing system provides for smoother carriage action and tighter tolerances.
The Full-size 76 has a 76" cross cut and offers unlimited rip cut in either direction. This package comes with the Folding Stand and Wheels, Dual Rip Gauge and Stop Bar and Tapes and dust brush. Shipped assembled.
Common Questions Asked About Panel Saws:
1. What is a panel saw used for?
Panel saws are used by cabinet shops to easily cut panels, profiles, solid-wood, plywood, MDF, laminates, plastic sheets and melamine sheets into sizes or cabinet components.
2. What is the difference between a table saw and a panel saw?
The saw only moves in one direction. You can't make angular cuts. Given its design and intent, a panel saw can't be used in ways a table saw can.
3. What products and materials are not appropriate to cut with the panel saw?
Wood, wood products, acrylic, foam, and other soft materials can all be cut on the panel saw.
Package Dimensions: 125.0 x 114.0 x 15.0 inches