Your Pond Dechlorinator should be a complete conditioner that not only provides ions but stimulates natural growth of slime.
Seachem Pond Prime Water Conditioner
Seachem Pond Prime Water Conditioner Features:
- CONDITIONER: Seachem Pond Prime is a complete conditioner that works to provide essential ions and stimulates natural slime coat in any pond.
- REMOVER: Use 1/8 cup (2 tablespoons) of Seachem Pond Prime for each 600-700 US gallons to successfully remove chlorine or chloramine from your fish's environment.
- DETOXIFIER: Seachem Pond Prime will detoxify any ammonia or nitrite produced by fish that live in your pond.
- To detoxify high concentrations of ammonia or nitrite, use 1/4 to 1/2 cup for each 600 gallons.
- USE: If you are setting up a new pond, adding, or changing water, then Seachem Pond Prime should be the first choice conditioner to create and control a safe pond environment.
- SAFETY: To detoxify nitrite in an emergency, up to 5 times the normal dose of Seachem Pond Prime may be used. If the water temperature is > 30 °C (86 °F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low, use a half dose.
Publisher: Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
Seachem Pond Prime Water Conditioner Details:
Seachem Pond Prime is a complete conditioner that works to provide essential ions and stimulates natural slime coat in any pond.
For over three decades, Seachem has been a company rooted in sound science.
Their experience in the hobby and an educated staff of chemists and biologists are part of the package when you purchase Seachem products.
Seachem remains as one of the few surviving independent and privately owned pet care companies. Seachem is owned and operated by hobbyists.
All of their employees are hobbyists who maintain aquariums at home and at the office.
Seachem itself was started because one such passionate hobbyist - Dr. Leo G. Morin (Founder) - recognized that the available solutions to aquarists problem wanting.
This resulted in Seachem’s very first product: Cupraplex (today known as Cupramine). Over thirty years later Seachem is still approaching old problems in a new way.
Seachem’s philosophy is that the knowledgeable hobbyist makes the best customer.
This is reflected in solid and reliable customer education and support as well as products proven in science and performance.
While Seachem has grown rapidly into a national and international firm, it retains the culture of a small company and is readily available to its customers.
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches